Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Is Your Highest Value?

This is a question that few seem to ever consider. Instead, they trot through life going blindly from one day to the next. Nothing ever changes because the truth is that everyday resembles every other. While there might be minor changes like holidays or vacations, the fact is that each week ends up like the previous.

Determining what you value is what adds juice to your life. The few who take the time to uncover this fact about themselves live a higher quality of life than those who do not. These are the people who are awakened. Their existence takes on an entirely new meaning. Instantly, they develop something called "passion".

What is your highest value? Have you ever considered this for even a second? Putting some effort into these answers might yield insight into ways to change your life. Instead of blindly moving from day-to-day, you have the opportunity to design a life program that is fun and exciting.

For me, freedom is the highest value that I have. I attempt to structure as much of my life around this quality as I can. When I look at the aspects of my life today compared to 5 years ago, the change is remarkable. Of course, there still is a great deal of work to be done. Over the next few years, I am seeking to take my life path to an even greater level.

One of the first areas that I started this transformation was sexually. I learned a number of years ago the power of sex. It was such a motivator in my life and the lives that I witnessed. I saw seemingly reasonable people do the craziest things for sex. They were willing to risk great things in an effort to get laid. This is when I determined that sex could be an incredible motivator.

Looking at my life, I realized that monogamy was not for me. It is something that I wrestled with for years. Since I made this decision, I designed my life around this very premise. By doing this, I enjoy the freedom to live sexually as I see fit. I am not bound by the chains of what society says. While others are conforming, I am creating. The value of freedom is at the core of it all.

Conforming certainly has its place in our lives. I do not advocate anarchy. However, I do promote taking control of your life based upon what you value. Creating ways to fulfill these values in different areas of your life is what the journey is all about. I highly suggest you ponder what it is that you value. After that, look at how that plays in your sexual relations. This will unearth the most powerful area where you can align yourself with your true nature. Historically, sex is used to take a man down. Now we are going to use it to propel us forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment